Thursday, September 27, 2012

Good Man, Good Book, Good God, has it been this long?


Getting back in the habit of writing is no easy thing. Unlike bad habits, things that are good for me take an effort that eludes me most days. I read A Good Man by Guy Vanderhaeghe a LONG time ago. It was a good book. Sorry I can't think of anything more insightful to say about it. If turn of the century Canadian history is your thing, than this is your "Guy"? How's that? Good enough? There is also a fancy picture of a horse on the cover standing beside some old buildings. Yeah, I like horses too. It's sad that he is all alone and if you are wondering where his owner is, I'm not sure. I don't remember if it tells you because I read this book almost a year ago.

What were you expecting? this isn't about current events. Unless you are currently interested in this book, I guess. In that case, go buy it and leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment